The last 3 months have made 2020 a year we are not going to forget in a hurry. From bushfires to floods and now COVID-19. It’s not surprising many of us are feeling anxious and stressed in these challenging and unknown times…
So, is there any good news?
WELL… Here at Warwick Fabrics, we are here to help as we are all stronger together!
We have taken our time to process and navigate this turbulent time and our main priorities are the health & safety of our staff and wider community. We aim to do this in the most hygienic, compassionate and considerate way we can.
Whether you’re practicing social distancing and working from home or you’re under the pump with projects that have urgent deadlines – know that you can count on Warwick Fabrics to help in any way we can for as long as we can…
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
We have increased precautionary and hygiene measures across all locations. Although our showroom staff are working today to ensure your current jobs are not disrupted, following the direction from the Australian Government, we are being conservative and effective immediately we are no longer open to any visitors until further notice.
We have moved as many admin staff to remote log-ins as possible, initiating work from home practices. This includes our trade sales reps who are currently not undertaking face-to-face visits – but are available via email or phone/video meetings.
Our warehouse staff have been separated into two shifts, allowing dispatch of orders to be unaffected whilst minimising risks to our staff.
We have cancelled all business-related travel and non-essential projects so that you can be our focus.
We are following directions from the Australian Government closely and are taking this situation very seriously.
WHAT HASN’T CHANGED?
Yes, we have changed some of our systems to keep everyone safe BUT know that the following has not changed: Our STOCK, our SUPPORT & our SERVICE.
– Our 100+ staff are here to help across all locations and departments.
– We have one of the largest collections of innovative textiles in Australia and are well-stocked in over 5000 of our products right here in Melbourne, ready for projects of all types.
– All our product is tested here in Australia to Australian standards. As always, our products are tried, true and trustworthy and we have strived to maintain this quality since opening our doors in 1966.
– We offer a free fabric cutting/sample service with delivery to both trade and our end-consumers through our sales departments and website.
– There are currently no disruptions to our delivery times on orders – everything is running as per usual.
WE ARE OPEN | JUST NOT FACE-TO-FACE
We want to help you continue creating and we are here & available by any means we can that is safe and you are comfortable with:
– Our operating hours are currently – 8.30am – 5.00 pm – Monday to Friday.
– Our Nationwide Showroom Teams & Sales Reps are waiting to help via phone, email or video call – whatever suits you.
– Our social channels @warwickfabrics & @weavehome will continue during this time to help create a space of escapism and help to keep you updated with all the latest info from Warwick Fabrics and Weave.
Due to the division of our National Call Centre – we ask that where possible you opt to email your communication to our Internal Sales and Accounts teams. However, if you need an instant answer we are here and please remember our Sales Reps are also here to help. If and when calling the national numbers we ask that you please be patient as delay times may fluctuate.
OUR ONLINE SERVICES
Both our Warwick and Weave websites are still operating under normal conditions. If you don’t already have a web log-in make sure you visit warwick.com.au. Depending on your needs, trade customers can check stock levels, place orders & manage most queries through their log-ins.
Weave live chat is also available at weavehome.com.au.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We know as much as you do… BUT during this time we implore you to stay safe, calm and compassionate – making kind, considerate and healthy decisions for yourself and loved ones.
What we do know is Warwick Fabrics is here and committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service in the most sanitised and hygienic way we can.
We are taking as many precautionary measures we can to ensure our company remains operational and safe for our staff and the services we provide. We will continue to do this in accordance with the governments decisions and recommendations – making sure we keep you updated accordingly.
If you need anything during this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our teams.
We are all in this together and as a country, we know we will come out stronger on the other side. In the meantime, thank you for your continued support and remember we are here to help in any way we can.
Your Warwick Fabrics Team.